Hunts by species: Greylag Goose
Azerbaijan Duck Hunting
Azerbaijan duck hunting is an excellent hunting adventure for unique Eurasian species such as red-crested pochards.
- February through early-March
- 5-day package plus travel days
- Fly into Baku (day-tours available)
- Maximum 5 guests
- Red-crested pochards, ferruginous pochards, common pochards, tufted ducks, common shelducks, garganey, Eurasian wigeons, more
Sweden Goose Hunting
Sweden goose hunting unequivocally represents the highest-volume decoys goose hunts on earth, especially mid-November through December.
- INCLUSIVE PACKAGE include everything from Copenhagen, Denmark except international flights and gratuities.
- Minimum 4, maximum 7 hunting guests (exclusive groups only).
- Greylag, barnacle and Canada geese depending on your seasonal preferences.
- 3 mornings goose hunting, 2 afternoons driven mallard shoots (seasonally). Optional driven pheasants may be reserved.
- Expectations of 20 geese per man-day are reasonable. No limits, the potential bag can be greater.
As strong advocates of conservation, GetDucks.com supports the following organizations: