50 Search Results Found For: "eider"
- North American Waterfowl Species List
- New England sea duck hunting was great! I’ll never, ever forget the thrill of my first Eider Drake coming into the decoys in the middle of a nor’eastern blowing gale force with snowflakes the size of golf balls! Y’all’s hospitality is unequalled and we found comfort in knowing that the outfitter had been thoroughly proofed by Getducks.com when booking this trip.
- Guided United States Hunts
- Sea Duck Hunting
- GetDucks.com Home
- King Eider Hunting and The Hunts You Never Thought Of Taking, Thank You SCI 2015
- King Eider Hunting Alaska
- WATERFOWLING’S LIFE LIST: ALASKA KING EIDER HUNTING
- Hunt by Location
- New England Sea Duck Hunting
- Sea Duck Hunting
- ALASKA KING EIDER HUNT
- RAMSEY RUSSELL’S GETDUCKS.COM MAKES WATERFOWLING DREAMS REALITY
- Can’t thank you and Anita enough for organizing our Alaska king eider hunt.
- Thanks to Ramsey Russell’s GetDucks.com company for outfitting us on a great Alaska king eider hunt. We enjoyed every minute
- Outstanding and highly recommended. Eider hunting was one of the most enjoyable and challenging duck hunting experiences I have had.
- Eider hunting in Massachusetts was good hunting, great guide, excellent local food and easy travel.
- GetDucks.com one of the best booking agents I have ever used
- Excellent hunting and the birds cooperated. The eiders and scoters were absolutely beautiful, cant wait to get them over to taxidermist. Anita’s sight-seeing recommendations worked great! Recommend this trip to others.
- Awesome trip – we’re already trying to figure out where we want to go next! Shot all sea duck species we went for, and the Captain worked as hard as I have ever had a guide work to try to make the hunt successful.
- Alaska king eider hunting guides worked hard to get everyone their trophy kings and made it enjoyable at the same time watching a mature drake king eiders bank hard into the decoys
- Did I say a lifetime experience? Yes, indeed I did.
- Alaska king eider hunt proved to be the excitement of a lifetime.